1st 4 Chapters of The Eleventh Plague

Hi everyone! Apologies if you already caught this elsewhere, but I was so excited I just had to share again. Below you'll find the first four chapters of The Eleventh Plague. You can read right here on the site or click though to read full size on Scrib'd.

I hope you enjoy the sample! And if you do I sure would appreciate it if you would tweet about it or otherwise share with others.

We debut authors need all the help we can get!
The Eleventh Plague-Sample

4 comments:

T.J. said...

That was beyond awesome! So well-written. Now I have to wait to read the rest? Dangit! Already a fan of this.

Jeff Hirsch said...

Thanks TJ!

Tere Kirkland said...

Can't wait to read this. Seriously, I need more hours in the day!

Thanks for the sample!

Unknown said...

This is so stupid you guys seriously need a new book but overall the page never loaded stupid all of you are stupid.